These 5th grade back to school math centers include 8 highly engaging, interactive activities for reviewing 4th grade skills in Google Slides™. The theme makes this perfect for a beginning-of-year review, but the centers can easily be used anytime for review or remediation!
Each activity contains detailed student directions with either moveable pieces or text boxes for students to type their answers. This resource is 100% paperless and requires no prep aside from assigning the activities to your students (directions are included). Answer keys are also included.
The following activities are included in this product:
· Find The Missing Number in a Multiplication or Division Equation
· Name the Place (Drag crayons into the proper place value columns to the hundredths place)
· Decimals in Word Form (Drag the number tiles to make the given numbers to the hundredths place)
· Comparing Decimals (To the hundredths place)
· Ordering Decimals (To the hundredths place)
· Rounding Multi-digit Whole Numbers True/False Sort
· Shopping for School Supplies (Word problems)
· Mystery Shapes (Drag the shapes based on the attributes)
Please be sure you have a free Google account (preferably Google Classroom™) and access to the internet before purchasing.